Here are 25 ways to have a FLAT TUMMY!!
For the week - I want you to complete at least 20!
Write down tonight before bed the 20 you KNOW you WILL perform.. and follow thru with that goal..
see then after 7 days.. is your tummy flatter!?
List for us 5 that you will do in the next 48 hrs!
Hope you had a swell long weekend.. now let’s get to work! -Jennifer, CEO of KKF
Good Morning Friends!
Yesterday I measured one of my awesome clients and for one of the measurements I do use the scale, but not to determine their beauty but simply weight. For it eases their mind to see that number decrease as we train. I want however to only write that number down every month as we train, and then to have my client’s get off the scale.. here is why:
“Get Off The Scale!
You are beautiful. Your beauty, just like your capacity for life, happiness, and success, is immeasurable. Day after day, countless people across the globe get on a scale in search of validation of beauty and social acceptance.
Get off the scale! I have yet to see a scale that can tell you how enchanting your eyes are. I have yet to see a scale that can show you how wonderful your hair looks when the sun shines its glorious rays on it. I have yet to see a scale that can thank you for your compassion, sense of humor, and contagious smile. Get off the scale because I have yet to see one that can admire you for your perseverance when challenged in life by your physical trainer.
It’s true, the scale can only give you a numerical reflection of your relationship with gravity. That’s it. It cannot measure beauty, talent, purpose, life force, possibility, strength, or love. Don’t give the scale more power than it has earned. Take note of the number each month, then get off the scale and live your life. Work hard at maintaining HEALTH. You are beautiful!”
Jennifer - Knock Knock Fitness
If you’re not convinced about the need to develop an exercise program for your life, you can at least try following some of these tips in your everyday routine. Take advantage of any opportunity for exercise. Try some today:
1) Take the stairs instead of an elevator or escalator. Just start with one flight. Soon, you’ll be ready for two, three, etc.
2) Park your car at the far end of the parking lot. The walk to & from the store or work helps your heart.
3) If you ride a bus or subway, get off a stop before your destination. Walk the rest of the way.
4) If you can, spend a few minutes of your lunch break taking a stroll. It should help you stay awake after lunch.
5) Think of housework as an extra chance to exercise. Vacuuming briskly can be a real workout. Mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, and raking leaves are chores that can be done yourself as a chance to exercise.
6) If you have a dog, think of the dog as an exercise machine with fur. A brisk walk with the dog is good for both of your hearts. Make it a part of your daily routine.
7) If you have a family, schedule an after-dinner walk. Make it quality time.
HAPPY HEART… HAPPY YOU
KNOCK KNOCK FITNESS challenges you to perform at least 3 of the top 7 for the next 3 days
Let us know how your heart feels afterwards.
1. Clears your mind
2. Strengthens your cardiovascular system
3. Lowers blood pressure
4. Lowers risk of type 2 diabetes
5. Supports your immune system
6. Reduces body fat
7. Builds muscle mass
8. Increases energy
9. Reduces risk of arthritis
10. Releases endorphin’s (the body’s feel-good chemicals!)